30.4 kWm / 40.8 hp @ 1500 rpm
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power generation industry,
the 1100 Series range of ElectropaK engines now fit even closer to customers
In the world of power generation success is only gained by providing more
for less. With the 1103A-33G Perkins has engineered even higher levels of
reliability, yet lowered the cost of ownership.
1100A units are designed for territories that do not require compliance to EPA
or EU emissions legislation.
Compact, efficient power
- 1100 Series is the result of an intensive period of customer research that has guided the development of the range
- The new 3.3 litre cylinder block ensures bore roundness is maintained under the pressures of operation. It also ensures combustion and mechanical noise is lowered.
- A new cylinder head has re-established Perkins mastery of air control.
Quality by design
- Product design and Class A manufacturing improvements enhance product reliability while maintaining Perkins legendary reputation for durability.
Cost effective power
- Compact size and low noise
- Lower fuel consumption and oil use
- 500 hour service intervals
- Warranties and Service Contracts: We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard. These are supported by multilevel Extended Service Contracts that can be bought additionally.