- Mechanically operated unit fuel injectors with advanced electronic control, combined with carefully matched turbocharging, give excellent fuel atomisation which leads to exceptional low fuel consumption
- Developed and tested using the latest engineering techniques and finite element analysis for high reliability
- Low oil usage and low wear rates
- High compression ratio ensures clean rapid starting in all conditions
- Perkins global product support is designed to enhance the customer experience of owning a Perkins powered machine. We deliver this through the quality of our distribution network, extensive global coverage and a range of Perkins supported OEM partnership options. So whether you are an end-user or an equipment manufacturer our engine expertise is essential to your success
Compact, clean and efficient power
- Exceptional power to weight ratio and compact size gives optimum power density for ease of installation and more cost effective transportation.
- Designed to provide excellent service access for ease of maintenance.