9.2 kWm @ 1500 rpm
The Perkins® 400 Series engine family continues to set new standards in the
compact engine market. Developed alongside customers to fulfill their needs in
the generator set, compressor, agricultural and general industrial markets.
The 400D range of ElectropaKs has been designed to fully comply with
stringent EU emissions regulations, providing an emissions compliant power
solution for the future
These ElectropaKs provide compact power, from a robust family of 3 and
4 cylinder diesel engines designed to provide economic and durable operation
at prime and standby duties, hitting the key power nodes required by the power
Powered by your needs
- The 403D-11G ElectropaK is a powerful but quiet 1.1 litre naturally aspirated 3-cylinder compact package.
Compact, clean, efficient power
- Design features on the 400D range of ElectropaKs ensures clean rapid starting in all conditions whilst delivering impressive performance with low operating costs in a small, efficient package size
Lower operating costs.
- Approved for operation on biodiesel* concentrations of up to 20%
- Oil and filter changes are 500 hours, dependent on load factor.
- Engine durability and reliability, the warranty offering and ease of installation combine to drive down the cost of ownership.
- Warranties and Service Contracts: We provide one-year warranties for constant speed engines and two-year warranties for variable speed models, as standard.