The Perkins® 400 Series engine family continues to set new standards in the compact engine market. Developed alongside customers to fulfill their needs in the generator set, compressor, agricultural and general industrial markets.
These new ElectropaKs provide compact power, from a robust family of 3 and 4 cylinder diesel engines designed to provide economic and durable operation at prime and standby duties, hitting the key power nodes required by the power generation industry.
Powered by your needs
- The 404D-22G ElectropaK is a powerful but quiet 2.2 litre naturally aspirated 4-cylinder compact package
Compact, clean, efficient power
- Design features on the 400D range of ElectropaKs ensures clean rapid starting in all conditions whilst delivering impressive performance with low operating costs in a small, efficient package size.
Lower operating costs
- Approved for operation on biodiesel* concentrations of up to 20%
- Oil and filter changes are 500 hours, dependent on load factor
- Engine durability and reliability, the warranty offering and ease of installation combine to drive down the cost of ownership.
Long-term power solution
- The 400D range of ElectropaKs has been designed to fully comply with stringent EU emissions regulations, providing an emissions compliant power solution for the future.