293 kWm standby net power @ 1500 rpm
Building upon Perkins proven reputation within the power
generation industry the Perkins® 1500 Series Electropak engines
now fit even closer to our customer’s needs.
The 1506A-E88TAG5 ElectropaK is a 6 cylinder, fully electronic,
turbocharged, air-to-air charge cooled diesel engine. It is
economical, quiet and reliable and provides the high performance
that is demanded by our customers for their power generation
- The 1506A-E88TAG5 delivers greater productivity through an improved power to weight ratio
- The world-class power density has been achieved from an 8.8 litre turbocharged engine using a hydraulic actuated unit injection (HEUI) fuel system; making this engine robust for all markets due to its ability to cope with the variation of fuel quality around the world
- In its class, the 1506A-E88TAG5 has been designed to provide dependable power even in extreme ambient climates.
Low operating costs
- Oil change service intervals are set at 500 hours as standard
- Designed to provide low cost of ownerhsip, simple maintenance and reduced downtime
- 12 months unlimited warranty with 24 months on Major items. For low use applications <500 hours per year warranty is extended by a further 12 months.
- The 1506-E88TAG5 has been designed to hit the power node requirements of our customers
- Switchability functionality from 50 Hz/1500 rpm to 60 Hz/1800 rpm and vice versa is available to provide greater flexibility for frequency selection.